While deploying the extension on Cloud, you find that the add-on stays in ‘To Install’ status in Cloud Control Center. Below are the possible solution and troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure SAP Business One Client Agent service on presentation server running well. If it is not there, install that manually from “SAP B1ClientAgent Installation” folder under B1 client setup folder. Refer to log file under “C:\ProgramData\SAP\SAP Business One\Log\SAP Business One Client Agent”. If you see some authorization error, you can try to change logon account from local one to an account with right authorization. Then restart the servce.
- If this add-on was deployed before, then clear this add-on from Cloud Control Center and presentation server. (CCC)
- Unassign add-on from the Tenants.
- Undeploy add-on from service units times.
- Remove extension from CCC.
- Clear add-on from presentation server:
- Delete add-on folder from “C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns”
- Delete add-on relevant information in “C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOnsLocalRegistration.sbo”. If you have only one add-on, you can just delete it. It will be created again.
- Put the extension in incoming\provider folder.
- Sync extension.
- Deploy service unit.
- Assign Tenants.
- Restart Client Agent service on presentation server if showing To install status.